ELITE GUARD CAMP
The CP3 Elite Guard Camp is an invitation-only camp for the top 20 high school and top 10 collegiate point guards from across the country. This will be an opportunity for some of the rising stars in the game of basketball to learn on the court from one of the game’s best floor leaders. Fresh off another outstanding NBA season, CP3 is bringing his experience, as well as an elite group of instructors to help a new group of guards.
Continuing his tradition of helping the country’s top high school and college basketball guards hone and strengthen their skills, 9 time NBA superstar Chris Paul will host his CP3 Elite Guard Camp June 23-26 at D1 Sports Facility in Winston- Salem, North Carolina. During his career, Paul has committed his time and resources to this camp to help mold promising young talent to achieve their goals.
“There’s no way I learned all the things I know now on my own,” said two-time Olympian and Clippers’ point guard Chris Paul. “I used to watch a lot of film of Tony Parker, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. This camp allows me to share my insights with these young athletes. Giving back to the next generation is the cornerstone of my family’s foundation and we couldn’t be more proud to make it happen in the city we call home.”
Thirty of the most talented and heralded high school and college players from across the country will have the opportunity to be on the court with Paul and some of the best coaches and instructors in the country. Daily development will include basic fitness training, basketball drill work, yoga, and real game situations.
By bringing this level of talent to his native community of Winston-Salem, Paul is not only giving back to the next generation of basketball players, but the community where his basketball journey began. For the first time ever, the camp will be held at D1 Sports Facility, the city’s newest sports training venue.
"I know how much this camp has meant to Chris over the years and we are excited that some of the best guards in the country will be on hand at D1 for this year’s event." said Marc Pruitt, Director of Basketball Operations for D1 Sports Training. “We know personally how much community involvement means to Chris and the entire Paul family and greatly appreciate their generosity.”
- Al-Farouq Aminu – Portland Trailblazers
- Harrison Barnes - Golden State Warriors
- Will Barton - Denver Nuggets
- Brad Beal - Washington Wizards
- Reggie Bullock – Detroit Pistons
- Trey Burke - Utah Jazz
- Isaiah Cannon - Philadelphia 76ers
- Michael Carter-Williams – Milwaukee Bucks
- Steph Curry - Golden State Warriors
- Seth Curry - Sacramento Kings
- Jerian Grant - New York Knicks
- PJ Harrison - Memphis Grizzles
- Tyus Jones - Minnesota Timberwolves
- Shane Larkin – Brooklyn Nets
- Kendall Marshall - Philadelphia 76ers
- Ray McCallum – Memphis Grizzlies
- CJ McCollum - Portland Trailblazers
- Victor Oladipo - Orlando Magic
- Phil Pressey - Phoenix Suns
- Austin Rivers - LA Clippers
- Kyle Singler – Oklahoma City Thunder
- Peyton Siva - Detroit Pistons
- Marcus Smart - Boston Celtics
- Ishmael Smith – Philadelphia 76ers
- Isaiah Thomas – Boston Celtics
- Kemba Walker – Charlotte Hornets